A couple weeks back, I wrote a quick post about basing miniatures, so for this hobby progress, I’ve decided to continue the theme with some finished and in progress work. Check that post for more details and enjoy the pictures! As always click for more details.
To get the Lord of Contagion basing done, I changed the technique up a bit, but it is still pretty easy. All I did was re-use bits of sprue that I cut to size and glued to the base. I covered those over with the texture paste, and then did the regular painting. Since he’s the most interesting single model I have, I wanted to make sure that he stood out a bit. Doing that also makes an already fairly large model much bigger, making him look more intimidating than before. Overall, I would say it worked out.